Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Back At It!

Wow, 5B did a PHENOMENAL job today with respect in the classroom and during some individual work time!  They even earned themselves a....

You Go, 5B!!  Yeehaw!!

It is my privilege to announce the name of our newest member of the class...  
Meet....FIRE FISH!


It was a VERY close vote!  13 for Billlllll...and 15 for Fire Fish!  Maybe his middle name could be Billlllll?  Isaiah will be THRILLED that the name he suggested won the vote!  

I'd say our 5B Family is showing some PERFECTION in areas throughout our first week!  Yeah, baby!!!  We could be models for other classes!  

However..... our line for going from one place to another is.....  um....   well.....  um.... 

Why...?   Why...?   Why...?

We DEFINITELY need to get that one figured out... Let's get our heads together and see how we can figure this out... Maybe I can bring a special treat or we can do something special Friday afternoon if we can show how awesome we are OUT of the classroom, right!?  I know I see it IN the classroom!  

I'll know you checked the blog tonight if you come in the room, "pop" your balloon for attendance and go STRAIGHT to working on your Guess Who page we started today (remember the one I want to see your 100% best effort?)!  You don't need to tell me ANYTHING... just go straight to it and I'll know you checked the blog:)  

Miss you....
From Your 5B Mama :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...