Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, August 31, 2015

MARVELOUS MONDAY!!!

Wowsa!  The word that comes to mind when I saw 5B's line back from P.E, to lunch and back from lunch is.....

YeeHAW, baby!  Now that's what I KNEW 5B was capable of!!!  I'll expect that each and every time now..... If not... then we can always use recess to practice?!?  But we won't need that, now, will we?!

(Ok, so our line isn't quite like this....because most of YOU are as tall as or even TALLER than me, but you get the idea and the compliment, right?!)

Today's first day of switching classes with our new groups seemed to go FANTASTICALLY!
I met with the Fantastic Fives!  
I met with the Dream Team!
and lastly.....
I met with the Wonderful Wackos!  
Fun was had by all!  

Please be sure to tell your families how it went for you, what order your classes were in, whether you were with me for reading or with Mrs, Knobloch!  I'll send a note home at the end of the week as a reminder about our new groups for switching!

I'll know you checked the blog if you take a guess at the answer to THIS QUESTION!  WRITE DOWN YOUR ANSWER on a piece of paper/post-it note/scratch paper/or whatever.  Show me your paper with the answer on it when you come in on Tuesday morning!  
Here's the question....   What color is Isaiah's NEW cast?  We went to the doctor after school today to get X-rays and a new cast!  Which color did he choose?
Blue
Green
Pink
Orange
Purple

I'll show everyone a picture of him Tuesday morning as MY PROOF:)  
Have a super Monday night, and keep up the FANTASTIC Cadet Pride!  
Buh-Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...