Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

FIRST Blog of the 2015-2016 School Year!

Hey, there, 5B!
It's been a fantastic 2 days with you!  I know by our afternoon today, some of you were getting VERY tired!  It takes a lot of effort and energy to be as PERFECT as I saw today!  Right?!

I want to compliment everyone on excellent examples of Cadet Pride today!  Based on your Kahoot game today, our 5B seems to know how to show Cadet Pride in many different situations.  Let's keep it going!  I'm so proud of our 5B Family!

The last 2 days have been a lot of fun for me, too!  Look at the pictures below and tell your families about the activities we did!
First Day!  We are all a little "puzzled" at times.  We need to
ask others for help!  
Bubbles are important for school!  Why?
They teach us to T.H.I.N.K.  

We released some pent up wiggles by blowing our
bubbles!  We earned the free time with some amazing
self-control while  Mrs. Sorenson blew bubbles at us!

Bring on the Selfie Stick!
First official picture of our 5B Family!

Our afternoon allowed us to play a game using Pic Collage
getting together with the other 2 classes!  VERY interested
participants!
There are MANY other memorable moments like...
Learning about the 5B Blog and playing some cool games!
Reading our first book, Swear to Howdy (REALLY FUNNY)!
Getting our planners and schedules!
Meeting Fee-Fee (And 1, And 2, And 1, And 2)

As I told you in class, it helps and is a bonus to check our 5B Blog each night to see if I posted anything new!  I will know if you checked the blog this first time IF you come in the room on Wednesday morning and WHISPER in my ear these silly words:  Pickle Juice  Be sure NOT to tell anyone else.  If you took time to check the blog, then YOU should get the reward, right?!  I've really enjoyed our first 2 days!  Let's make the rest of the week JUST as AWESOME!

Peace out!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...