Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, December 7, 2015

Magnificent, Marvelous, and a-Mazing Monday!

I can't think of a better day, 5B!  Many of you thought the same things about how well our transitions, ST Math time and especially reading and the end of the day transitions!  Woo-HOO!  I'd say our Monday deserves one mighty....
I'd say this can be our BLOG PROOF!  
When I say, "What kind of day was Monday?"  
You need to yell, "A HOOT and HOLLER day!"

I also wanted to share the pictures from last Friday's NED Show!  It was a blast, and I feel bad that some of you missed it!  What a fun performer!

I'm guessing SOME of you are wondering about our Fun Passes, too!  Well...  I decided to take a picture of the total from today....  I'm wondering if anyone remembers how many we needed????  Well, here's the picture!  Did we make it to 70?  Or are we going with 75?  

Reminders....
1) Stocking from home (only if you wish... but a plain old sock will work fine!)
2) Math Homework - due Wednesday, but I'll pay Cadet Cash for early work!
3) Book Club Reading for Coffee Talks - be sure you're reading at home!
4)  Come in with the SAME AMAZING CADET PRIDE, ATTITUDE and EFFORT!  I'd say NED is in the air (wait, I think that's true because he is literally hanging from our ceiling!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...