Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, December 14, 2015

Mixed Up but MIND-BLOWING MONDAY!

....Ummmm.. I don't know how to spell what we do with our new phrase for 5B!  Well, you know what to do!  I tried to figure out how to spell that word, but nothing made sense to write down!

Point being...  Keeping up the Cadet Pride! So So Proud!!

Great job today with the music practice.  I know that was long and draining.  You sounded super though!  I can't wait to hear the rest of the solo groups, too!

Homework:  STEP 4 - for Sure!
Book Club Reading - LAST ONE, make it one you, your group and I am proud of for finishing the pages, discussing and having some "coffee."

Blog Proof!  Think of some more fun ideas to add to our "secret talent show act".  Write them down, and we'll share them with the class tomorrow.  The more about our class or about what life is like in 5th grade the better!  Speaking of what life is like.... excuse me while I go take a BATHROOM BREAK!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...