Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Whole Body Listening! We're Working On It!

5B,
I saw some great Whole Body Listening today after our discussion.  Some people have it completely figured out!  Others do some of the time but need reminders.  We'll get it down!  I believe in 5B, no matter what anyone else would say!  Families stick together, right?!  I know Mr. Anderlik and Mrs. Grimm will be stopping in to see if 5B (and other 5th graders) are able to be independent and on-task.  Be sure they see what 5B is TRULY made of when they T.H.I.N.K. and W.A.I.T!

By the looks of the Pic Collage I made of today's Research Analyst Project time, I think 5th graders enjoyed their "job!" Be ready to get your first job assignment in writing class!  Play time will continue (kind of) on Wednesday!

REMINDERS for WEDNESDAY!
1)  BAND PEOPLE!  Being responsible and remembering your instrument is a part of Cadet Pride.  Forgetting your instrument or not going to band will be considered a minor.  So, T.H.I.N.K. about what you need to do, ok?!

2)  Three Days Coffee Talk tomorrow!  Your "ticket" into the Coffee Talk is that you've read the amount of pages assigned, you have 1 (or more) filled up Think Pages and you're ready to chat!  I CAN NOT WAIT!!  It's SUCH a good spot in the book to talk about!!!!!

3)  Any November Book-Its - Please bring in....signed!  I'll have December calendars for Wednesday!

4)  Book Club Orders... Due Friday! Online or send to school!

5)  MOST IMPORTANTLY....   Sawyer is BACK from Virginia!  I'll KNOW you checked the blog if you write a quick and friendly "Welcome Back" note for Sawyer!  Show it to me as you walk in, and then put it at his spot for him to see/read!  Sawyer, though...  YOUR PROOF will be to come give me a BIG, EMOTIONAL HUG that shows how much you missed 5B (and me...heheheheee!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...