Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Teacher's Meeting Thursday...

Just a heads-up to all of 5B....there is a staff/teacher meeting in the morning.  This could mean coming in later from the playground or starting the attendance without me possibly.  If I'm not there when you start, just go straight to working on your writing (Reports) or read to yourself.  Those are the 2 options. 

I'll know you checked the blog if you give me a smile and a high 5 when you see me!

Reminder... 
Coffee Talk - My Life in Dog Years Thursday - coffee cups, think page & finished the book!
Deadline - Advertising Reports Due THURSDAY for Dream Team and Wonderful Wackos
Deadline - Advertising Reports Due FRIDAY for Fantastic 5's

You've been working your tails off, 5B!  Keep it up.  I'm really proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...