Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Short But Sweet Can't Be Beat!

Sorry, Ladies and Gents.... I'm cutting it kind of close to our 6:30 deadline for when I'll have the blog posted!  Oops!

Today was a crazy day with a schedule all over the places.  You could tell that our brains and bodies were a bit "off" with the chattiness and tough transitions.  However, we REALLY pulled it together by the end of the day.  The Novel Engineering Presentations were fabulous!  Mrs. Knobloch's class was EXTREMELY responsible to come find us in the Discovery Center also!  I put in a Fun Pass for each of those situations!  So, let's start off Wednesday with the same effort and focus and as ENDED TODAY!

I had meetings after school so I didn't get a chance to check the Dr. Seuss backpack for your votes!  I'll have them for you in the morning!  I saw A LOT of yellow and some great mustache designs!  I even saw one of you with an actual Lorax shirt!  Awesome Sauce, Everyone!

Let's see if Wacky Wednesday is going to beat the last 2 dress up days!

Also, tomorrow is the ENTIRE REASON for us celebrating this week of goofy dress up days!  It's a special day we celebrate to honor a particular author who has inspired more people than we'll ever know!  

Click on this link to read about the first book of Dr. Seuss!  Your blog proof will be to find out how many times this author was REJECTED (or turned down) by companies when he wanted to publish his first book!  I know I would have probably given up way before this!  What a determined man!  


Also, special EXTRA blog proof is to ask me "WHO are the special guests coming today to read to us?"  I'll whisper to YOU the answer!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...