Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

ABSOLUTE ANGELS for Mrs. Russell on THURSDAY!!!

Hey, 5B,
I'm like a first time mama here, leaving my babies for the first time, hoping everything goes ok!  I'm most excited about 5B giving an AMAZING, CADET PRIDE IMPRESSION to Mrs. Russell.  I love seeing the notes from a substitute teacher after being gone.  I love reading the compliments of how respectful, mature, and hard working my 5B Family (we are family) has been while I was away.

The BIGGEST compliment you could get is a note from Mrs. Russell stating that she'd....

LOVE 

to 
COME 
BACK 
to this 
CLASS 
AGAIN!  

That's like the COMPLIMENT OF ALL COMPLIMENTS you can get!  So, let's see whatch' ya' got!

Thursday is the ONLY normal (whatever that means?!) day this whole week! So, get out your switching materials all right away so Mrs. Russell sees how 5B can work even WITHOUT being told what to do!  That will show responsible and mature you all are!

You'll have ST Math time, so you can bring your snacks if you like.  You have library, so if you need to return books, bring those.

You will STILL meet with Luther partners using Appear.in and Slides, so prove that this is something you can do indendently!  Mrs. Russell won't have any background on this, so help stay focused and use ALL of your time wisely!  Remember...  our deadline for books being done is...



Work, work, work!

Blog Proof for Thursday.... Get your materials ready when you come in.  Grab your iPads and send me an email about how ON TASK and READY you are for a SUPER DAY of CADET PRIDE!  I'm going to be looking forward to getting them during the day while I'm gone!  I'll miss you guys!  I may have some fun plans for Friday if we have a PERFECT report about the day!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...