Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Welcome Spring Weather!

Rain Rain Go Away... Wait, that's probably not right.  We do need a little something to help the grass green up, don't we?!   So, I'd better not complain, right?!

I hope 5B had a good weekend!  Friday and Saturday were simply GORGEOUS days outside, and today, well... that's not TOO bad if it rains once in awhile!  I enjoyed seeing my family in the LeRoy area, sat outside by a fire, and played ball with Isaiah, my nieces and nephews!  It was great day!  I'm heading to Zootopia today with Isaiah and his friend!  So, I can't complain about a fun, relaxing weekend, can I?

Last week was AMAZING effort by everyone on the Iowa Assessments!  I can't wait to get those scores back!  Since we've moved to new spots, my brain has not remembered where you all sit, so instead of me having Cadet Dollars at your homes, this will be your BLOG PROOF.  When you come in on Monday morning, please ask me politely if you earned any Cadet Dollars for Friday's science test!  I'll be happy to give those to you!

Also, this week should be KIND OF NORMAL!?!?!?   So, we will have normal switches all week long, but for the LUTHER people, we'll meet with them TWICE this week - Tuesday AND Thursday!  Then next week, we won't see them at all (they'll be on a spring break vacation)

One thing that is NOT NORMAL this week is that there may just be people bringing GUM to school and it will be completely OK!
CONGRATULATIONS!



HOWEVER.... we will need to come up with GRADE LEVEL RULES about what is EXPECTED and NOT EXPECTED for gum chewing in 5th grade!  So, Monday morning, after we get NEW JOBS, do attendance and pledge, we'll start making a list of Do's and Don'ts and OR ELSE's....  You know what I mean by that, right?
Great job, 5B!  You really were patient and accomplished the goal we set out to make!  
Proud Mama!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...