Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Great Day Back After 5 DAYS OFF!

5B really has made some MAJOR improvements since the beginning of the year with transitions and Cadet Pride being shown throughout our day!  My little babies are growing up too fast!  I'm getting a little sentimental about our year because tomorrow you get your 3rd quarter report cards!
This means we are on the LAST quarter of our year together!  That may be exciting for some of you, but for me, UGH!!  It goes by WAY TOO QUICKLY!  AHHHHH!!!  You know I think of you truly as my family, so watch out, 'cuz this mama is going to have a VERY TOUGH TIME saying goodbye...

Ok, I'll try to toughen up a bit longer before I get all mushy on you all!  Again, today was a great example of Cadet Pride!  It made me think about what we want to work toward for our next Fun Pass Celebration.  I saw that Aidan L. counted up our Fun Passes, and we are already at 17 (I thought we were at more, but that's ok, 17 is super!)  Let's start brainstorming ideas that are special and you've never done before, ya know, like the sledding party?!   So here's a TodaysMeet link to get ideas going!  Click here! 

Reminders for tomorrow...
Art candy:)
Everest Book Club  - Finish book for Coffee Talk
Wonderful Wackos - Finish Social Studies work
Egg Cartons:)  If possible!

Also, tomorrow, we start VAULT!  Thanks to Kody's mom, Shannon, from Cresco Bank & Trust for coming in and explaining our new financial program, Vault!  The treats Shannon gave out were awfully nice (a WANT, not a NEED).  There are also pencils and water bottles for all of you!  How generous!  We'll be sure to work our hardest and do our best on the Vault program to make Cresco Bank & Trust proud!

Blog Proof!  Add to the TodaysMeet link!  See you all already for WEDNESDAY - HUMP DAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...