Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Excellent Day with a Few Reminders!

I was quite impressed with 5B today! Of course, reminders are always helpful, so I'll keep doing what I can to assist 5B with respectful behaviors when lining up, transitioning, staying on task and so on! But in general, I feel like 5B showed me a wonderful improvement today! Yippee Ky-aye!!

No big news and or anything tonight. Here's quite a challenge for you though. If you checked the blog tonight AND can handle being a bit different, here's what you should do tomorrow. If it's ok with your parents, wear your shirt backwards to school tomorrow. If people ask you or say something to you about it, just act like you don't know what they are talking about. (Don't worry, I'll let you change it back before we have library at 8:45, so you won't be wearing it all day long. Let's see how many of you are up for the challenge!! Remember, keep this to yourself. I'm most impressed with those students who check the blog daily!


Can't wait to see what you are wearing tomorrow!

1 comment:

Share your comments...