Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, March 1, 2010

Tomorrow's a Special Day!!

I'm so glad to be back after my spout of illness. It's no fun being sick, that is for sure. After getting our mistakes squared away and finding a way to fix them, I'm excited for a new week to begin! Thanks for making today proof how responsible and respectful 5B can and should be.

I'll know you checked the blog tonight if you show some excitement for tomorrow's celebration. After the pledge tomorrow, I'll say a greeting to each student. If you checked the blog, you'll know the greeting because it will have to do with Dr. Seuss and/or his birthday. Your job is to find a word to rhyme with the one I say to you last.
Ex:
(Mrs. Sorenson says) It's Dr. Seuss's birthday today.
(Your response) I like to play! or pray! or I like the month of May.

Don't tell anyone the secret. We'll just see who checks the blog regularly or not!!
Be ready to celebrate tomorrow!! It's a big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...