Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Feeling Torn....

Hey there, 5B,
I'm sorry today ended kinda of in a low mood. It's kind of a game of tug of war right now with our behaviors. I feel like our classroom actions and respect have been WONDERFUL for the past few weeks, and I'm so happy to see this kind of display back from my little sweethearts. It's just frustrating to see so many of you being trustworthy in the classroom with your teachers, but when you are given an opportunity to prove yourself in ALL situations, you don't necessarily choose the "right decision."

I'd like to stay positive with you guys, and I'd love some suggestions on what to do to improve our "when no one's watching choices." So, if you or your parents have any ideas, please post a comment to help us be the "best" 5B we can - in all situations presented to us.

5B, I'll know you checked the blog if come up with a suggestion written on a piece of paper (with your name of it) that helps us to continue and extend our fabulous behaviors OUTSIDE of the classroom with ANYONE who we work with. Come to me at the door, say "Ding" pointing to your head like you have an idea and hand me the paper. I'll read it and you may come in... We'll see if we put ALL of our heads together, we can make a change! Thanks for your help and know that you're still my babycakes no matter what kind of day we have:)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mrs. Sorenson im sorry 5b was so terible i know we NEED to improve on our BEHAVIORS INSIDE AND OUTSIDE. I AM EXTREAMLY DISAPONTED IN 5B. your student ANNA.

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...