Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, March 4, 2010

It's a Rollercoaster in 5B Right Now...

5B,
I'm hoping you could share with your families the ups and downs we're having at school the past 2 weeks. I'm feeling like we are not trying our hardest and doing our best to show what type of students we know how to be. Behaviors like chatting when/in place of working, not listening to the directions, taking longer breaks than needed, talking instead of getting out materials for the next class, and so on. As you can see, our list goes on. I'm sure you'll see a reflection of these behaviors on 3rd quarter report cards. Remember, you are in charge of fixing these behaviors. I can help you by reminding you, but you are ultimately the ones to make it happen. I'd love to see 5B back on track again.


We have some time to improve, but since you are all already capable of being responsible, respectful, caring, trustworthy and thoughtful students, it shouldn't take too long to see the change??!! Right??


I'll know you checked the blog tonight because you'll be ready for Deals on Wheels to visit our classroom TOMORROW!!! (That's Friday) Remember, there are pens, pencils, folders, visors, seat cushions and more. If you're interested, bring some change to buy some Cadet items! After the pledge, raise your hand and ask me "When is Deals on Wheels coming?" I'll answer you but then raise your hand again and ask it again. Keep asking until I tell the class the time of day Deals on Wheels is coming. (Oh, it's 11:00 am towards the beginning of literacy, just so you know!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...