Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Friday, March 12, 2010

Make Me Proud

5B, thanks for an amazing week back to being yourselves!! I'm quite proud of you. Here is your next test...with me being gone on Monday again, I will be EXTRA impressed and proud of 2 days in a row of excellent behaviors. I'm excited to bring you something on Tuesday IF I see an amazing report again from your substitute. So, I'll guess we'll see what Tuesday brings us, huh?

Don't forget to remind your families about the early out on Wednesday, March 17 (St. Patrick's Day) and the Open House on Friday, March 19 from 5 - 7 pm. Be thinking about what you want to show off to your families when you come!


I'll know you checked the blog this weekend if you figure out this code. It's a clue to what I may be bringing to you on Tuesday. Follow this code 1=A, 2=B, 3=C and so on. Figure out the message and you'll have an idea what Tuesday could bring. Write the phrase on a piece of paper, put your name on it and put it in the 5B HOMEWORK HAND-IN TRAY this time.


First word: 23, 8, 1, 20
2nd word: 23, 9, 12,12
3rd word: 9, 20
4th word: 20, 1, 19, 20, 5
Final word: 12, 9,11, 5 ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...