Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Glad My 5B Angels Are Back!

I appreciate seeing my little darlings again. Thanks for showing me what you are truly capable of, 5B. I hope you enjoyed celebrating Dr. Seuss's birthday with the website, cake and story creating. I think we made him proud. If you get a free minute or two tonight, maybe you can check out more on http://www.seussville.com/.


I'll know you checked the blog tonight if you figure out the code within this message. All of the white letters up above, when put together, spell out a phrase. It's kinda weird. I'll give you a hint at least. There should be 5 words in your phrase. You don't need to scramble them. If written in order, you should figure out the code. I'd like you to write it down on a post-it and place in the 5B hand in tray. Make sure your name is on it, too!

Good luck...and see you in the morning!


1 comment:

Share your comments...