Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Another Rollercoaster Today!

Wow! 5B started this day AMAZING!!!! Homeroom was wonderful, literacy was filled with good listeners and hard workers the entire time!! Then the afternoon came with planners and chatting on the floor??? Yikes??!!

I appreciate everything you shared with me in my ear as you walked out the door today. I will help you work on that particular job you want to improve on.

I'll know you checked the blog tonight/today if you visit the link I have listed below. Watch the video. Write down 1 word in your planner that you feel about what you watched.

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2p5augniQA

We'll watch it again in homeroom on Thursday.

Go Cadet Pride!!
Mrs. Sorenson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...