Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Doin' My Happy Dance!

Hey there my little 5B Munchkins (heeehehehe),
I missed you guys on Friday. It was my first time being gone, so it was tough to be away from my 5B family. I'm sure you had a nice break from me though!!

I chatted with your substitute teacher a couple of times on Friday. She said there were extremely helpful students in 5B. I was soooooo thrilled to hear the news that I did a little happy dance. I'm so glad she felt she wanted to come back to 5th grade again sometime. We want anyone who visits us to feel welcomed, respected and comfortable.

I heard you got to enjoy your snacks/drinks if you wanted to. Lucky ducks! Just remember to bring it again for Monday. This time you'll get to have it for real. Don't forget your Thankful for Your Voice piece will be shared Monday, so if we weren't quite responsible enough to have it done on Friday, then you lucked out. Know that I will be expecting amazingly published pieces for Monday in writing!

You made it through 1 week of showing off your KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS with the ITBS (yeehaw!!!). Can you keep up your stamina?? Week 2 will REALLY be the test to see if you can keep the "Bring it On" attitude or if you will let the "lazies" take over you. Here's this week's schedule for tests....
Monday - Science (30 minutes)
Tuesday - Math Problem Solving and Data (30 minutes)

Wednesday - (3 hour early out) Literacy (15 minutes)

Thursday - Literacy (30 minutes)

Friday - NADA!!!! Unless you have some make-ups to do...


With the continuation of the busy testing week, don't forget your THINK FIGHTS this week. It sounds like everyone had a chance to meet with their groups and get fired up for this week! Great! I can't wait to see you in action! Bring on the THINKING!!

Have a great rest of the weekend. I'll know you checked the blog this weekend if you come up with a cheer to keep up the awesome attitude for ITBS this week! Write it down, but also be ready to share it with the class. I may just have an extra treat for you for being brave enough to perform it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...