Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, November 29, 2010

Great Start to the Week!

What a great day we had today, 5B. Aside from chatting (which we ALWAYS need work on), we had a productive, organized day! Thanks for making things go so smoothly!

I'll keep it short tonight. Reminders....
Book Club Reading or Timed Sheets for Mrs. H. for tomorrow
Book-It Calendars due tomorrow - remembered to have them signed!
Cold weather is on it's way, so wear hats, gloves, coats, etc. Be ready for the wind!

Here's the way I'll know you checked the blog. Since you'll probably be indoors in the morning because of yucky weather, I'd like you to come in and work on your pen pal letters instead of sitting by your lockers. I'll have the publishing paper ready for those who are ready. I'd like to send these out by the end of the week, so that means you'd better get crackin'!

Later Gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...