Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Get a Good Night's Rest... Another Safety Tip!

Hey there my little pooches!!! You'll have to explain to your parents why I'm referring to you as dogs:) I hope you had a good weekend and were able to get an extra hour of sleep or fun at some point on Sunday. Do your best to get a good night's rest this evening so your up and ready for your first I....T....B....S! (YEH!!!!) With Daylight Savings happening this weekend, it will mess up your sleeping schedule a little bit, so get in bed at a decent time tonight.

To give you a little heads up about your ITBS schedule this week, I've listed which specific tests you'll be taking each day...


Monday - 2 short tests (Capitalization and Punctuation)

Tuesday - 1 longer test (Math Concepts and Estimation)
Wednesday - 1 longer test (Reading Comprehension Part 1)
Thursday - 1 longer test (Reading Comprehension Part 2)
Friday - 1 short test (Spelling)

Remember, 5B, you'll be taking these tests in the classrooms that you usually have literacy or math or word study/spelling this week. There are more next week, but let's not worry about that right now.

I think Mrs. Sovereign was impressed with how well 5th graders understand how important these tests are to each student, each teacher, each grade and our whole school. You should feel quite sophisticated (huuh, rub, rub) that you understand all this.

I'll know you checked the blog this weekend if you write down this message on a piece of paper to hand in to me: I'm ready to do my best on the Capitalization and Punctuation ITBS today! Make sure your name is on it!

See you in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...