Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, November 15, 2010

Thankful....for My 5B Babycakes!!

Great job sharing your "Thankful" pieces today in class. I was very impressed with the effort put into publishing, the expression used in class when reading them and the audience that was respectful and interactive! Thanks for all that hard work!

I also was impressed with your ITBS cheers today. So many of you are checking the blog more regularly now which is AWESOME! Quite a responsible bunch of students I have with me! Keep it up! I'm guessing the class would have to agree that Adam's cheer surprised us all with his enthusiasm! But everyone did a great job for being so brave! Look for a little something on your desk tomorrow morning as a little reward for being so courageous with your cheers!

Hopefully everyone remembered to pick up their Chipshoppe items tonight after school. I look forward to getting my items from the student who sold to me...even though it WASN'T a 5B-er:{

Keep up your stamina and positive attitude with the rest of our ITBS tests this week...
Remember:
Tues. - Math
Wed. - Vocabulary (Reading)
Thurs. - Language (Wrtiting)
Fri. - RELAX!!!

I'll know you checked the blog this time if find someone else who checked the blog (for real, not by you telling them about it) and sing "Ring Around the Rosie" in front of the class. After you do this, I'll share an interesting and weird story about that song! Can't wait to see who's up for the singing and dancing challenge!!

1 comment:

  1. NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! tHE TOTURE!!!!!!I cant wait 2 do that!? I got my chipshoppe stuff. I got realy cool prizes!

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...