Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Short Week Ahead!

5B,
I know you are probably excited for a short week of school with a holiday break coming, but keep in mind that we still do have a lot to accomplish from now until our longer break at Christmas time. So, be thinking about how you can keep your focus and continue to take your work seriously.

I'm happy to announce that we have shown off our best efforts to prove what we have learned for the Iowa Test of Basic Skills. Thanks to everyone for showing how much you care about your learning and our whole school. On Wednesday, we'll have a little mini-celebration for all of your efforts. When we get the results in January, we'll have you look specifically at the Reading and Math scores to see if you met your individual goals that you set. Can't wait to see!!!!

A couple of reminders for this week...
Monday -Band people - don't forget lessons...
Tuesday - Group Band
Wednesday - 1 hour early out and mini-celebration for ITBS efforts

Also, I'll know you checked the blog tonight if you listen to song #110 on my playlist. It's called "Dynamite". I'm guessing most of you have heard it before. Write this down on a post-it note, "So, what's the big deal with this song?" Make sure your name is on it. Please put it on my desk in the morning. I found the ABSOLUTE COOLEST thing to share with you on Monday morning about this song. I've been thinking about it ALL WEEKEND!!!

So, make sure you help get the class ready for their morning subjects so that I have time to share this TOTALLY AWESOME thing!!! Have a good rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...