Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, November 22, 2010

Marvelous Monday...

5B,
You did a wonderful job today in literacy class with many confusions of reading class and the patience you had in writing time. I really appreciate how much you've all seemed to mature and be able to handle that kind of situation. Earlier in the year, I think many of you would not have been able to handle that craziness that happened today. Wow... my little 5B Babycakes are growing up... (sniff, sniff, tear drop).

I'll keep it short tonight. Don't forget any pages you need to read for your book club. Also, the extra credit for literacy is due Wednesday if you are going to do it.

I put the Mike Tompkins video on the side of the blog so you can watch it if you like. I'll know you checked the blog if you come up with your own sound that we hear tomorrow in class. I'll be planning to record it. So, make sure it's something you can do clearly and well.

Can't wait to hear your beat boxing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...