Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Short and Sweet... Just like our week!

5B,
It was great to see you FINALLY today. I think we're in the clear for a full day tomorrow!!! (At least I hope!!)

I'll keep the blog short and sweet this time. If you are in the "Focus Group" or in the group that meets from 8:00 - 8:20, can you please pass it along to the others that we'll meet in 5B's room on Friday morning. I forgot to tell you this today. Make sure to bring your reading notebooks and folders for a new card!!

I'll know you checked the blog tonight if you write your perspective on this "Hot Topic."
Having a lot of money is better than having a lot of friends.
Write it on a post it note. You'll

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...