Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, September 5, 2011

Are We Awake After the 3-Day Weekend???

Greetings, 5B!
I hope everyone was able to enjoy their 3-day weekend! I can't believe how the temperature changed from Friday 'til now. It definitely feels like fall weather is ready to join us, doesn't it?! Keep that in mind for morning before school and recess time. It would be a good idea to have a jacket or sweatshirt to deal with the unpredictable temperatures of this time of year.

I'm sure an extra day of relaxation was fun, but I'm guessing I'll have a bunch of TIRED 5B students on Tuesday. And remember, we start on TUESDAY this week, so we
do have P.E. and Group Band (just in case you're too sleepy to realize it!).

I had a great weekend with a trip to a hotel and water park, shopping and a few times out to eat. It was a blast! When we came home, we did some more family time hanging around, a little cleaning and yard work, and now I'm feeling pooped! So, remind me not to be too tired tomorrow, too! We'll have to do something in the morning to wake us up. Here's your chance to prove you checked the blog... As you come in Tuesday morning, meet me at the classroom door and asked me, "So what's this Zip Zap Zop thing you're going to teach us?" I won't tell you until we're done with our morning jobs, but I'll know you are ready for it!

See all you dudes and divas soon,
Mrs. Sorenson

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mrs.Sorenson it's Payton and I am wondering well kind of wondering and kind of asking how and what if i can't remember what you said on the blog. Can i put it in my planner???

    ReplyDelete
  2. mrs.sorenson,its nathan,do you know when are borlaug study guides are due?i forgot mine at school,and i didnt get to do it this weekend because of that reason.

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...