Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Be Thankful....

5B,
I sure hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends.  To make sure you know how thankful we are for our 5B Family, here's a list of reasons for each person in our class.

I'm thankful for Joe because he is really friendly and can make really, really good jokes!
I'm thankful for Destiny because she is a good listener when Mrs. Sorenson is talking and at recess, she let's everyone join into the talking and games.
I'm thankful for Konner because he is respectful to all people.
I'm thankful for Sam because she is friendly and is always giving out warm fuzzies to everyone.
I'm thankful for Kyra because she always shares everything and she thinks about others before herself.
I'm thankful for Grace because she helps a lot with the classroom, she likes to get things done, and she likes to help other people.
I'm thankful for Kirsten because she always has a nice smile when she is in the classroom.
I'm thankful for Brooklyn because she is a helpful person around our class and respects people and things around her.
I'm thankful for Alison because she is very fun to have in the class and is very smart.
I'm thankful for Kim because she is quiet when the teacher is talking.
I'm thankful for Luis because he is a nice friend at recess and he works well with everyone.
I'm thankful for Marisa because she is great at sharpening pencils.. No one even has to ask her to do it!
I'm thankful for Jon because his is smart, helps out anyone if they need it and is awesome at sports.
I'm thankful for Kayden because he helps us get a good laugh when we need it and is a good help to Mrs. Sorenson and the class!!
I'm thankful for Colter because he maximizes fun and he is a good football player.
I'm thankful for Brendan because he doesn't care if somebody does something or not.  
I'm thankful for Nathan because he helps people when they are needing help, he's caring, respectful and funny.  He also helps clean up the classroom.
I'm thankful for Jordan because he is really great at football and other sports, is really caring in class and he listens really well.  He has lots of sportsmanship.
I'm thankful for Ashley because she is a good friend, cares about people's feelings, is fun to be around and she helps out a lot.
I'm thankful for Payton because she helps when she can, likes to help and is not talking when the teacher is.
I'm thankful for Jarrett because he is funny, he is really fast at math, and he is smart.
I'm thankful for Trista because she listens very well and offers to help when needed.  She does not complain, is a high energy person.  5B would definitely not be the same without her.

Wow!!  It is obvious that 5B cares for each other and sees what unique qualities each student has!  That's why I just love my 5B babies!!  I'm thankful to be able to spend a year with such an amazing class!

Have a great last day of relaxation!  I'll know you checked the blog if you play this Line and Dot Game. Just click on the words that are in red and underlined.  It will take you to a game.  Read the directions and scroll down for the game.  Tell me on Monday if you won or lost.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...