Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, November 21, 2011

Mrs. Sorenson Takes on Social Studies!!!

Yep, so you know the news now.  I'm sure it will be different for everyone, especially the students since you are so used to Mrs. Halverson's way of teaching social studies.  But after Thanksgiving break, be ready for something new!  Who knows what you'll be doing! Ya know, I don't get called weird, strange, crazy or goofy for nothing!  So be prepared for what is to come!

Other than that big news, I just wanted to compliment 5B and the rest of 5th grade for their AMAZING efforts and attitude toward their technology projects.  I feel like I'm working with high school and college students with all of your independence and expertise!  VERY IMPRESSED!  I've got a few new ones for you to explore tomorrow since may of your are getting done:)

Ok.. don't forget these items...
1) Math S.L. 3.8 is due to me tomorrow...or plan on recess with me... (even a note from your parents won't work because you've known about this for a week)
2)  Big Change Note should be signed and returned by Wednesday.  We want to make sure your families know all about this and understand what will be happening next Monday.
3) Book-It!  Let's keep the winning streak!  It would be great to chew, chew, chew our way through December!

Since we're getting closer to Thanksgiving, I'll know you checked the blog if you tell me your favorite food during Thanksgiving meals.  If you don't have one, then tell me what you'd love to have on Thanksgiving.  For example, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE warm, buttery, homemade rolls.  YUM!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey mrs.sorenson i LOVE LOVE LOVE POTATOES in our family we always always have potatos any kind like baked mashed and even augraten potatoes!!!!!!!!



    Peace out PAYTON HANNI

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey mrs. sorenson, it's nathan and i couldn't figure out how to save my recording.By the way i LOVE LOVE LOVE PUMPKIN PIE.I EAT PUMPKIN PIE NON-STOP!THAT'S WITH WHIPPED CREAM ON IT !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the recording done on Blabberrize. Coffee squirrel is alive!

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...