Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Missing You Oodles and Oodles!

Hey, 5B,
I hope your first day of snow was a good one!  I'm sorry this week has been a messed up one.  Isaiah seems to be better today.  Either way, I'll be back tomorrow.  Hopefully, you left Mrs. Norby with a good impression of 5B and 5th graders.

I'm hoping you got to get some work time on your inquiry projects.  You had a great start yesterday, so I was thinking today should be quite productive.  I'll check in with you tomorrow to see if we need more time or if we can start presenting on Friday!  Yeah!

I'm thinking all of our snowflake making yesterday was the cause of this big snowy mess we had that created our late start today!!! So, no more Make a Flake for you guys!  Just Kidding...  In fact, that's what I want you to do to prove you checked the blog.  Go to Make a Flake and create a fabulous snowflake!  You have 3 ways to prove to me you did this:  1) You can print off your flake from home or school OR 2) You can email at ksorenson@howard-winn.k12.ia.us so I can see your genius snowflake-making!  OR 3) If you can't print it or email it, you could simply write down the # for me, so I can check it out in the Gallery myself.

Tomorrow SHOULD be a normal day, but, who knows!!  Hopefully, you got a chance to work on your grocery bags for Mrs. McCabe today, too!  I know she wants these by the end of the week, so keep
a-coloring!

Have a good night!  See you Thursday morning:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...