Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November Weather???? I don't think so!

Hey, 5B! I think we better feel pretty fortunate to be enjoying THIS kind of weather on the first day of November... I don't think we'll be this lucky too much longer though based on the weather reports I've seen:( Oh, well, I guess it's been a pretty great fall!

Great job dealing with such a goofy schedule around P.E. again today. You guys rock!

Don't forget about these events though...
1) Wednesday (tomorrow): 3-hour early out
2) Family Homework: If you have Internet, just use the LEAD 21 website on the side of hte blog! You should show your families the blue note and work on your 4 assignments throughout the week, due 1 week from today:) Let's see how responsible 5B can be!
3) Friday: Book Orders Due! Thanks for some of the online orders! The class will love the free books!

Other than that, I just thought I'd let you know how PROUD I am of 5B winning the October Book-It Challenge! It's great to see so many responsible students working on their stamina! Look for your Personal Pan Pizza coupons on your desks in the morning! If you forgot to bring in your calendar today, you can still bring it in tomorrow to get a Personal Pan Pizza! Yum... you can take your family out for dinner and save them a little cash!

I'll know you checked the blog if you check out the game I have added to the right side of the blog. It's called "Moving Puzzles". It took me a little while to figure it out at first! Write down what the finished puzzle is and show it to me in the morning when you come in!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...