Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, December 12, 2011

5B Family Can Be Trusted Again...

Hey there, 5B,
I'm happy to share that one of our 5B family members admitted to the missing chocolates as he/she walked out the door Monday.  I'm very proud of the honesty shared.  I know that we all need to think twice before our actions sometimes.  But being truthful is the best way to fix a mistake.  I've noticed we might need to think twice before responding to people in class (sometimes I'm hearing some rude or disrespectful comments towards each other).  I have also noticed we might need to think twice about our responses to winning/losing a game (sometimes I'm seeing eye rolls or "looks" between people).  Also, I've noticed a little less participation in class discussions (sometimes the same helpful people have their hands up to share).  So, it seems like we all need reminders to be nice, not naughty, right?!  Remember, we've got everyone helping us and watching us, even S.C. (if you choose to believe!)  

I stopped by school later tonight and saw that some of you have a little something in your stockings!  I even had something, too!  We must be giving S.C. a good feeling by bringing in our stockings. So, if you haven't brought one in yet, remember to.  I'm sure Santa would get you something, too!

OK, I'll keep it shorter tonight.  Tomorrow is a busy day with limo rides, tug-o-war, popcorn, the Big Blast and of course LEARNING!  (Near and Far Book Club Group - don't forget coffee cups).  We will also be working on our Caring in Cresco cards.  It will be a goofy schedule again (I'm thinking you'll be stuck with me for the day, sorry, I like it though!) 

I'll know you checked the blog if you meet me at the door Tuesday morning and say, "What did Santa bring us?"  Of course, I won't tell you, but you'll go straight in a see for yourself if you have a stocking hung up!  

3 comments:

  1. cant wait to see you and have fun tomarrow. p.s.whats it doin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT????????????????????????????????

    BROOKLYN

    ReplyDelete
  3. when are you going to post again??????????????????????????????????????????? please tell me tomarrow in the morning

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...