Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Halfway Through the Week Already???

Goodness me!  I can't believe the week is already halfway over.  My, my, time does fly when you are learning, listening and laughing, right!?

Just a few reminders for this week before I go much further...
Tomorrow (Wed.):  3-Hour Early Out, Library and Special "Caring in Cresco" Activity
Thursday??? Nuttin' Honey!
Friday:  Book Orders Due Already...I'm giving you a shorter time so the books would be here before winter break.

Book-It Groups are set!!!  Look on the board right away when you come in.  You'll see what Book-It Group you are in and then I'll share with you what "Fun and Freaky Fridays" means for the winners of December's challenge!

I heard some EXCELLENT ideas for talents today as you were walking out of the class today.  I can't wait to see some of them performed!  Hey, if I can get up there and do something for you, then you can do something for all of us, right?!  I was thinking maybe 5B could sign up to sing "Feliz Navidad" since it seemed to be quite a hit today with Senorita Rachel.  I could even come up with a short dance to go with it??  We could all get Santa hats or sombreros as costumes!!!  I'll add "Feliz Navidad" to my playlist to inspire your musical side.

Otherwise, I guess I can let you go now.  I'll know you checked the blog if you figure out the scrambled message below.  Write it on a piece of paper and give it to me as you come in.  I'll hand you back a little reward for checking the blog and proving it to me:)
pout not You better.
not You better cry.
better out watch You.
you tellin' why I'm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...