Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, December 15, 2011

In a Blink of an Eye the Week is Over!!

We've been so busy this week that I just realized tomorrow is FRIDAY!!  Wow! It must be because you are my little 5B Angels! (ding...ahhhhh)

I'll keep it short because I know there are all sorts of things for homework to be doing:
studying for science tests (Friday and Monday)
finishing/practicing social studies projects (Friday)
math homework assignment (Friday)
studying spelling words (Friday)
studying 13 colonies (sometime when you least expect it)
some of you are doing some independent reading for me for LEAD 21
and DON'T FORGET YOUR STOCKING!!!!!!!! 


I'll know you checked the blog if you can find 2 things we've been talking about in literacy (1) Idiom  and (2) Metaphor.  Write them down and show me or tell me in the morning as you walk in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...