Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Heard Friday Went Well!!!! Not Surprised...

Hey there 5B Babycakes,
Glad to know that Friday went smoothly.  I enjoyed the day with my family, but I did miss my 5B family, too.

Last week, you guys caught onto the new switch of schedule amazingly well.  With some of the extra events going on last week like the nutrition visitor, Kaitlin teaching us about plums and zucchini (here's the link to a zucchini muffin recipe I promised you) and the announcement for the 5th Grade Holiday Talent Show, I'd say you had a pretty full week!

I'll have the sign-up outside the 5B door for when you're ready!  Remember, it can be a pretty basic activity.  We're just excited to share it with you!  Maybe you can do the worm dance move, maybe you can dribble a basketball with your eyes closed, or even sing Row, Row, Row Your Boat in a round with friends.  I guarantee, we'll love it!!  So have fun with it!

A couple things going on this week...
Monday, December 5:  We'll be taking the bullying survey I sent home that note about.  It's done on the computer, and we'll be doing it out of social studies.
Wednesday, December 7:  3-hour early out & library
Friday, December 9:  You'll be advertising your colony for social studies class!  You'll finish up collecting research early this week, then you'll have time to begin your acting, drawing and speaking:) Heheheheeeehhhaaaaa

Ok, I'll let you go..  Your proof for checking the blog will be to let me know if your mom or dad is interested in volunteering to help with our Big Blast Celebration next Tuesday, December 13.  It will be somewhere in the 1:30 - 3:15 pm range.  Between 3-4 volunteers would be super.  If they have no interest or can't, just tell me.  If they DO have an interest and WANT TO help out, could you have them write me a note and hand this to me Monday morning?  I'd like to get an idea how many parents we have or if none are available.  Thanks for your help 5B and families!  See my munchkins in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mrs.Sorenson it's Payton and the class and i couldn't find the Christmas ordament that you hid in the classroom?????????????



    Peace out Payton Hanni

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments...