Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Another Cadet Pride"ful" Day in 5B

Flipped Classroom Break...
As you heard in class, you're off the hook for a bit with Flipped Classrooms.  We'll be doing some practice with the Cute Cut app this week, then moving onto the American Revolution.  Next week, we'll get back into Flipped Classroom assignments!  So, enjoy a little time off this week!

I'm headed out to eat tonight, so I'm keeping it WAY short!  Thanks for a great day today.  Be sure to tell your families about the PILGRIM HATS!  Start looking, making, and thinking!

Chat soon...  Oh, I'll know you checked the blog, if you ask me what I ate for supper Wednesday night!!

Yum-Yum,
~Mrs. Sorenson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...