Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, April 21, 2013

SNOW? You've GOT to be kidding?!!

Wow, 5B,
I think this is the longest we've gone without a blog (except for like Christmas break).  Getting emails from you, updates, hearing from Mrs. O on Friday morning and then seeing the notes from all 3 days of subs gave me SUCH a sigh of relief about being gone and ten coming back on Monday.

It was hard for me to be gone, so I appreciate everything each of you did to make it smoothly through the days!  I heard from a few people that Mrs. O and you have some new words for me with responses??  I can't wait to hear them!  I'm also glad to know that the last 2 MISIC tests were taken very seriously.  I'm excited to see what improvements we have in both reading and writing areas, too!

This week has some extra events in it.  I don't know what Mrs. Halverson or Mrs. Wilson mentioned about the KidWind Challenges for this coming Friday?  We'll be sure to chat about that more on Monday morning.  We have a 1/2 day on Wednesday.  I think we meet with Mrs. Petroski and our CT classmates on Tuesday.  Then, we have class #2 of Puberty this week again on Thursday!  I heard class #1 went pretty well except for some giggles here and there that found self-control.   So happy!  We may have guidance this week, but I'll have to double check.  Also, I know we have Coffee Talks with 3 different groups throughout the week: Monday/Friday:  Found, Tuesday: City of Ember, and Wednesday: Spy Cat.

So, as you can see, Monday may be our only "normal" day this week.  I'm also excited to hear about how the Cute Cut movie trailers are coming.  We will try to work our butts off this week to get through sections 3, 4 and maybe 5!  So, we'll have to move along quickly, especially with all of the extra activities.

I'll know you checked the blog this weekend (or sometime before Monday morning) if you come in, give me a "high five or hug", and find a spot to start practicing the Interlude Dance.  We have some celebrating to do!  We haven't done it for quite a while!  Let's make it good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...