Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

TEE-RIFIC TUESDAY! Awesome Return from Break!

5B,
Each of the teachers chatted about how well things went today in all classrooms!  So glad to see this fantastic behavior and self-control continue from last week!  You ROCK!  Keep it coming, will ya?!

I'll keep it REALLY simple tonight...  THANKS for a super day!

While people were at band, Wyatt S. showed us a little magic trick.  I thought it was a "fake" until he tried it on me.  We will ask him to show more of us in the morning.  But until then, check out this link of other finger tricks!  Click Here!

I'll know you checked the blog if you show me some type of "made up" finger trick as you come in.   It can be really silly, simple, really tricky, or whatever.  Just have fun with it!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...