Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, April 1, 2013

Hope Break was Fun..but I'm EGG-hausted!! HEHE..


Hey, 5B,
I hope everyone enjoyed the 4 day weekend.  I have to say it was a nice, planned break. I hope our traveling 5B classmates made it home ok from their trips.  I also hope everyone got a teeny, tiny bit of candy to energize themselves!  If you have some treats left over from some activities you did this weekend, you can bring a few with you.  If you know people don't check the blog until morning, maybe you can try to give them a heads-up today/tonight.  Or if you're REALLY nice, you could bring a few extra pieces for those you don't get a chance to check the blog until morning.  Just remember, no peanut butter or homemade items, ok?!!

There's no flipped classroom work, so you can relax with that!  But if you are the Three Days book club, you have a Coffee Talk Tuesday (tomorrow - or today if you are reading this at school).  Be ready for your final chat about what has happened with Jackie, Claudia and others!!  Also, if you read your pages way last week, maybe refresh yourself if you can't remember many details, ok?:)

I guess the only other thing to remember is if you had a blue Cadet Academy note to get signed and returned, please get that back on Tuesday, or you know what has to happen:(  Also, I'm waiting on a few report card envelopes, ok?

Enjoy the rest of your break!  Let's start off the week (and continue it) with the amazing listening, self-control and work attitudes I saw earlier last week!  I'm know you've got it in you!

I'll know you checked the blog if you.... watch this youtube video about a prank a dad played on his 3-year old daughter on Easter morning!  Too funny.  Tell me how well or bad the little girl reacted to the prank basket.

Oh...  I almost forgot... Happy April Fool's Day!!!!

See you soon!
Sorenson- Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...