Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Back to Normal Weather...but Not Normal School Week...

Now, this is what I'm talking about for spring weather!  I'm sitting in my backyard as I post this blog:)  Yeh!!  Isaiah is riding his scooter, and the sun is shining!  Yippee!  This feels normal for spring!

But...  This week at school.... not thinking it will be normal:(
Monday:  Getting back into routines since last week was pretty wack-o!
Tuesday:  Band concert that night.
Wednesday:  3-hour early out, Spring Dance for Cadet Pride, Possible Mystery Skype/ooVoo
Thursday:  Field Trip to Nature Center - most of the day - OUTSIDE:)
Friday:  1st day of new plan for Literacy time, Sharing Cute Cut Movie Trailers

Well, I've stopped about 4 times to help Isaiah with his bike, a friend stopped by on her walk and it's just to nice out to be on the computer!  So, I'm signing off for now.

Be ready for more goofiness this week!  Great job last week in literacy helping teach 1st graders about Animoto! But this week, we're back to 5th grade land:)

Be sure your families know about the rescheduled field trip to St. Paul on Friday, May 31, ok?

Happy Sunny Day!  I may see some of you at the Just for Kix Dance Recital tonight! Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...