Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, May 16, 2013

This is how I felt today during puberty class...

5B,
We have had some fantastic, funny, serious, special and caring moments this year.  I can honestly say that today was the first time I was this upset, disappointed and shocked at the lack of respect and constant chatting I REPEATEDLY reminded you within a 10 minute time frame.  We surely do NOT want to end the school year with this type of daily behavior.  Nobody will be happy if that is the case.

I'm not going to say anymore about this since I know 5B is SO MUCH BETTER THAN THAT.  I'll know you checked the blog if you can find a picture of what it should look like on our phenomenal days: students listening, working, smiling, having fun, learning, quiet, single lines, etc.   Send me the picture as a screenshot.  We'll share them in the morning before starting our 6th grade orientation.  This shows extra effort by doing this.  I'll be extremely impressed with those students who take the time to send me these screenshots in emails.

Well, I need to cut this short because Tristan mentioned there was a baseball game tonight at East Park at 6:00.  I don't know if I'll make it by exactly 6:00, but I'll try.

Friday Reminders:
School sack lunch
$ for dance if going
Midterms signed  - Tristan, Hailey, Gage
Permission Slips for St. Paul Trip
Own device for Tech Fest (if want)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...