Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hard-Working Wednesday was Wonderful to See in 5B:)

Hey, 5B,
Just wanted to say thanks so much for such a great day!  And congrats big time for meeting and exceeding the 500 point goal for Cadet Pride:) Yee-haw baby!

I'm sitting in my meetings as I type this.  I got instructions from a teacher on how to draw the pigeon from Mo Willems' books!  Here's my drawing based on the author/illustrator:  The teacher that shared this actually got to listen to Mo Willems speak at a conference!  I was so excited and jealous.  I thought you guys would enjoy it!  I'll give you the same directions I got, and you too can draw the PIGEON!

Remember about tomorrow's field trip!  I'm thinking we go EVEN if it is raining or really muddy.  So, please make smart choices about shoes (or even bringing extra shoes to change into after/before going), layered clothing, a water bottle and CADET PRIDE:)

I'll know you checked the blog if you find which part of the pigeon drawing displays both the 
M and the W for Mo Willems.  Write it down on a piece of paper, with your NAME on it, hand it to me.  

THEN, go find a spot that helps you focus and Read to Self. 

Oh, and I found out about a bunch of new apps I want to share with you, too!  They are TOO FUN!  See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...