Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Short Post for Crazy, Long Week...

Wow, 5B, this has been a whirlwind of a week!  I can't keep straight what day it is....with fun projects with first graders, music practice and programs, make-up guidance, puberty and band changes!!!  Oh, my goodness...  My head is just spinning.

Emily, the 8th grader that job shadowed me today, said she couldn't believe how busy things are in here.  I told her that these days were extra goofy, but yes, life in 5th grade land will definitely keep her on her toes!  She was undecided about the career of teaching.  This is probably good to really reflect on what she wants to do.  Just think, in just 3 years, you'll be having the same decisions to make about what you think you may want to do as you get older. Crazy, huh?

Ok...short  and sweet, right?!  I'll know you checked the blog if you watch this awesome girl singing her version of "Some Nights" by F.U.N.  Thanks, Isabella for sharing it with me!  Too cool.  Just tell me what you think of it:)  Click Here

Here's a reminder for tonight:
6:55ish TodaysMeet - it's under Global Classrooms - for Kiwanis Presentation
Isabella
Rachel
Bryer
Shane
Wyatt C.
Hailey.
Greta
Delaney

7:10ish - See me online and sent me a quick "chat box" to show how you use it.
Jaden
Wyatt C.
Hailey

Google Docs People: Be ready.  I'll share a Google Docs with you to start using the Comments section about at this same time.
Rachel
Isabella
Greta
Delaney

7:15ish - ooVoo call from Mrs. Sorenson
Bryer
Memphis
Mrs. Petroski
Mrs. Gohagon



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...