Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Water Balloons, Sun and Mr. Freezes!

This is what this weather is all about!  Isaiah is enjoying a green Mr. Freeze on this warm, windy afternoon.  (You see me peeking around the corner? :)We plastered each other with water balloons earlier and now are enjoying a little refreshing snack!  How fun?!  He's got a MUCH better aim than I do!  The funny thing is, he wanted to get wet, so he just kept throwing them up in the air in front of him so they'd pop at his feet:) Weird!

I hope you had an enjoyable weekend, too.  I heard the dance on Friday was great!  Some of you danced, but some of you just watched?  What?  I also heard some 8th grader danced with a garbage can??  Now, that's crazy!  I went to several graduations of former 5B students!  It seems crazy!  I think I'll just blink and you guys will be seniors, too!  It makes me sad to think how quickly our year has gone:(

I just realized that this week will be our VERY LAST full week of school together as a 5B Family.  I know many of you are excited for summer to start (I am, too), but I still get sad and bummed out thinking that our time together is coming to an end.  So, be nice about it to those of us who feel this time has been special, fun or exciting in some way, ok?

This week is as normal as we will ever have, I think?  Weird to think that, huh?  I'll keep it short but remember some of you have midterms to return still (2 people - 1 boy, 1 girl).  And MOST of you had interest in getting a FREE book from the LAST book orders of the year.  They MUST be in by TUESDAY or they won't be here before the school year is done.  I know we saw some AWESOME titles for summer reading!  I know I'll be ordering quite a few for myself this summer.  
Only problem is that we can't buy
it until October of next fall!
GRRRRRR!
Oh - Don't forget our 2 WICKED Readers for Monday - Dylan and Gage!  Can't wait!  

I'll know you checked the blog.....if you check out the book cover and tell me whether you think it looks like a good one or bad one for reading this summer, ok?  The cover was just revealed on May 9!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...