Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, May 6, 2013

Most Marvelous Monday!


Wow, 5B, 
Today was a wonderful way to start the week!  I think everyone got green tickets for super behavior in most classes! That is the perfect way to begin a week of more madness and crazy schedule:)  I think the fresh air everyone got this weekend was helpful!  I REALLY enjoyed using some of our recess minutes from MISIC today!  What fun!  Also, we need to add Gage's minutes he added to our class, and he gets his ice cream after lunch Tuesday!  Lucky guy!

I'm excited to start working on the Wicked Readers!  I'm sure with what I've seen from my 5B Babycakes, I'll be way impressed with the creativity and effort put into the reading!  If you didn't have a chance to find a book/story today, or you wanted a book from home, be sure to look for one tonight to start your AMAZING plan for entertaining the listeners/audience!  If you need ideas, I've got all sorts of them! So, just ask me:)

Let's have another perfect day of listening, on-task and 100% effort on Tuesday!  I know some of you have a band concert in the evening, so we will be cheering you on! And try not to give too much homework.

Homework tonight:
City of Ember:  Coffee Talk on Tuesday
Valley Forge worksheet:  for only those who watched the video today
Science quiz/tests:  heart circulation and vocab quiz
Any Cadet Academy Slips to be returned
**Cute Cut Movie Trailers - due Friday... your group is welcome to come in before school or at recess if you feel you need more time than what I'm offering in class**  

I'll know you checked the blog, if you come in Tuesday, and do ONE of the dance moves your classmates made up on Monday morning.  Hope you were watching!  Mrs. B and I have to still do ours!  Wyatt S. will get to join in on the fun too:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...