Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Thursday, December 12, 2013

LOVE My 5B Angels...(Ding...Ahhhhh)

Another great day, 5B....  What I told you today about how much I enjoy our 5B family this year, is true from my heart.  Just remember, YOU ARE AMAZING (Hunter... it's ok to compliment people, right?!). So use the word above the bulletin board - THINK at all times... Lining up, coming into a room, waiting for your turn at something, if you're done with a job, careful to not interrupt a conversation, only chatting when asked/necessary/given that freedom...  You know it all...  Just show me whats-ya-got!!

A heartfelt THANK YOU to Mrs. Bodermann for the fantastic bulletin board of our 5B Angels!  You make this year so special!  Thanks from all of us!

Reminders...
Friday - WARM CLOTHES for walking over to Kessel for preschool helping!

Next Week...
Monday - Special Program we get to see right away at 8:20 a.m.! Be ready right away!
Tuesday - BIG BLAST!  Celebrate the fundraising by our students!
***Limo Rides (there are 4 of you who have permission slips sent home - You can't go unless we get those returned??? OK???)
Tuesday - Start shooting commercials for Santa's Workshop!  Get those scripts done and memorized:)
Wednesday - Normal???? What's that?  More shooting of commercials!
Thursday - Talent Show - IF enough sign up... Help encourage other members in 5th grade to just try something for fun!  If you need ideas, I'm sure I can give you a really simple idea.
Friday - Last Day of 2013 as a 5B Family:)

I'll know you checked the blog if you do a little challenge for me:)  Go to this link CLICK HERE.  See if you can find the 7 differences between the 2 pictures.  Write down all 7 that you find.  I could only find 6 the first time.  Then I tried again and found the 7th one!  Hand it to me as you come in!

After you give me the note with the 7 items on it, go straight to your Science Group and finish your streak tests.  Group 3 - come see me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...