Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, December 16, 2013

Magical Day in 5B! Truly amazing Cadet Pride!

Loving the way 5B deals with goofy changes in schedules, extra activities and the Christmas spirit!  It's going to be sad to say goodbye for our winter vacation!

TOMORROW IS A CRAZY, BUSY DAY
because.....
























 Yeah!!!  Time to celebrate the fundraising!!

Time to Shoot our Commercials!

Time for Literacy Assessments and Science Test!

Keep up the amazing behaviors during our less-than-normal schedules!  We will learn, laugh and live it up at the Big Blast!  Anyone ready to take me on?

I'll know you checked the blog if you visit this TodaysMeet link and write which one of the inflatables you'd be willing to take me on in?  I usually do between 4-5 if time allows for it!  If you REALLY want to be chosen, persuade me into why YOU should be one of the few!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...