Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, December 2, 2013

Sorry So So Late...

I'll keep it WAY short since it's so late!!!

Great day today!  I forgot to mention that each day we have school in December, there will be an ornament hung/hiding in the classroom.  I had one up today, but no one mentioned seeing it.  So, tomorrow when you come, keep an eye out (that's an idiom) for 2 of them.

I've decided to get a bunch of pegs made, so I'll drew a quick name for tonight, but as soon as I get other ones made (well, as soon as I ask my husband to do this..and he has a few minutes to do so), I'll send them home with anyone who would like to decorate Pegasus - the door holder:)

Our first one to take home Pegasus is......... If you can figure out if this is you or not, then you'll know!

I'll know you checked the blog if you come in right away, and start dancing your "brave" moves to the song that's going!  Of course, do your attendance job as well:)

Again, sorry it's so late!!  Ahhhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...