Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

What a Wonderful Wacky Day Again (minus music...right...???)

Sorry my posts have been less frequent this week and later!  Just like you and your families, I have a lot of extra little things I'm trying to accomplish at home and with others during this busy Christmas week.  Another compliment goes out to you for your easy-going transitions from goofy schedule to tests to drinking juice to breaking apart rocks, etc.

Tomorrow will be much like today with moving from one activity to another to another.  There's always so much to do before the end of the quarter.  And just think, when we say goodbye on Friday, half of our 5B Family time is over:(  Ahhhh!!  I'm not OKAY with that!!  You have been such an amazing class!  Check with your families to see if I can just not pass each of you, ok?? Heeeehehehe...

If you haven't shot your commercial yet, be READY!  There's no more practice days... Amazing job to those who have done theirs already!  Great models for the rest of us.

Other reminders...
TALENT SHOW - if you need something special, be sure to bring it for tomorrow...I'm so proud of our little surprise!  And everyone's willingness to be "brave".

Also... be sure to share with families about the changes coming up in the near future (after Christmas break we have a 5th special).  Also, share with your families about the bigger changes for next school year - all grade levels being together either in Cresco or Lime Springs!  Wow...change....change...change!

Last but not least.... I'll know you checked the blog if you ask me, "What can I do to help clean up our room, Mrs. Sorenson?"  I'll be happy to give you a job!!!

Tomorrow will be finishing literacy assessments, shooting commercials, reading from Choose Your Own Adventure - in Colonial Times... One last time... and TALENT SHOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...