Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Missed You Today!

Thanks for all of the emails today!  It sounds like you guys were having a pretty great day by recess time.  Some of you said it was the "best day ever"!  Wow, I should be gone more often, I guess???

So glad to see the day went well.  I was quite busy all day learning about different ways to think about math, writing and reading activities and assessments.  My mind is spinning with all sorts of information!
I'd love to know what you ended up doing this morning with the 2 hour late start?  Meaning, what did you actually have for classes this morning?  Did you have reading?  If so, what did you do?  Did you stick in 5B's room and work on the Story Maps for the Choose Your Own Adventure - Colonial America?  Or did you switch for guided reading?  I'm sure you didn't have time for both, right?  Did you get time for your Santa's Workshop - new products and commercial scripts?

I know you had music, and I saw from one of you that you got your last note in MUSIC!  Yippee!!

And how about the afternoon?  Did math go ok with all of the different subs in the rooms?  For science, will I need to see any groups who didn't get done with their Rock and Mineral Properties pages?

See...I missed you!  I just want to know how the day went!  I'll know you checked the blog if you email me and tell me more about the day - like what you did in the different subjects!  OK?  Thanks!

Excited to see you tomorrow!  Be sure to bring in an object (from nature) that is small enough to fit in your closed fist for a science activity, ok?  Also, Thursday is the last day in class to work on your product for writing class, so Santa's little elves need to be moving it along if they are not done:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...