Followers

INSPIRED by Norman Borlaug

Wordle: Norman Borlaug

Monday, December 9, 2013

Robots In 5B - In Honor of Computer Science Education Week!

5B, I'm SOO bummed I didn't take pictures of your coding, programming and robots today!  I was so busy working with you and chatting that I didn't get photos!  Ahhh!!  Shame on me!  I should add the job for our classroom jobs - Photos!  That person can then email me all the pics from the day and I'll have some choices!  Then I'll be sure to get some to put on the blog!  Ok, so that's your proof for checking the blog. Tell me to make someone the "Photos" person for a new class job.  They'll take photos for our special activities, science experiments, hard-workers, field trips, etc. and then EMAIL them to ME at the end of each day:)

Otherwise... Big Reminders for the Week...
All Week - More Coding, Programming and Learning about How to Code
Tuesday - Field trip to Preschool Room in the morning:)
Wednesday - Early out
Thursday - Commercial Scripts are DUE!  Remember - must be written like a 5th grader!
Friday - the 13th! Freaky! Yikes!

AMAZING job in science today, on task, working together, and getting the activity done in record time!  Woo-hoo for 5B!

Also, a HUGE HOOT and HOLLER for earning
1,268 tickets for the Duct Dynasty Challenge!  Watch out Mr. Wiley and Mr. Anderlik, here comes 5B with duct tape!!


Oh, and have you found all of the ornaments hiding??  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your comments...